Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGeady leaving then? Otherwise why another RW?

Guessing Lennon is gonna go to west ham and he was planning on shifting mcgeady out for him, so needs a new player in instead, either that or the fabled number ten hasnt materialised and he realises we need someone coming in who can be regarded as a biggish name

....I wonder if there's a Seamus Coleman thread on the PSG fan site with downloaded YouTube clips of his goals and keepy up run. Fans will be all jizzy. Surely it's not only us that get so hyper during the window.
PSG fans will just shrug and say je ne sais pas

I think if Utd get their signings we might end up with that Januzi fella on loan, plus maybe another striker. Austin or a striker in that mould would be good as it would allow us to chop and change our formations but maybe not nailed on who it is yet.
Lukaku looked fooked yesterday.

One other point for Ross, I'm not sure who we have on the coaching staff who can be coaching him on creativity etc. maybe I'm not familiar with all the coaches strengths, but RM was defensive mid and Dunc knows how to play up front, but not sure who Ross is learning off. I think maybe spending on an experienced creative player that could be a mentor to Ross but could now slot straight in his required, even if they are the high end of their careers.

I know you're trying to be helpful so I'm resisting every urge in my body to sarcastically reply to this x

personally i would have just linked that to me

2557824-barongreenback1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back