Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dortmund rumoured to be in now. Any idea?

Dortmund/Milan are rumored for many years in connection to him. There was a proposal closer to the time of Stoke offer, but it was not accepted. Since that time there were no movements from Dortmund side. What is the current status of it, by today morning it hasn`t changed - at least people were not forced to go to work today

from tancredi palmeri(Italian journo) on twitter, dunno how reliable

What about this international Japanese left-back at Inter Milan that Leicester City were going to buy for £3m but might now not be. Any good? For that price he would help us cover for the injured Baines and Galloway and provide an alternative to playing Oviedo there.

Roydo
Dortmund rumoured to be in now. Any idea?

Dortmund/Milan are rumored for many years in connection to him. There was a proposal closer to the time of Stoke offer, but it was not accepted. Since that time there were no movements from Dortmund side. What is the current status of it, by today morning it hasn`t changed - at least people were not forced to go to work today

Fair do's, files under jarg then...got lots of stuff in that file

dunno why we keep getting liked / going for wingers when it's obvious we need someone who can unlock a defence with a pass, 'Kuba' isn't that type of player.

That's exactly what i was thinking, we do not need another right winger...for god sake Martinez does not play with wingers !!!!

I'll second that... very good player and a leader. Captain of the Polish national side.

He s a good player and a good leader but... Unfortunately he's very injury prone. He's not particularly creative and the injuries he's had have taken away a bit of his pace - his main asset along with his crossing.

He's also 30, and I can't see that we need him. If he came I'd happily welcome him to the team, obviously, but personally can't see it - mainly down to his injury record over the last two seasons.

Doesnt make much sense to me.

I guess it could be talks about something in January.

Note, just my chatter that, not ITK.

Tancredi is just tweeting from the initial story about a 15m euro bid mate which is effectively as you said about a 5 week old bid by them.

Guessing here but some Italian journo is unlikely to be breaking scoops on a transfer between a Ukraine team and German

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back