Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our players are worth what other clubs will pay for them. Not whatever arbitrary figures you deign to place on their heads.

Therefore if a contracted player is wanted elsewhere, the buying club needs to make an offer well in excess of your perceived value to make it a viable sale. Hence average players going at sums you may raise an eyebrow over.
That's always how markets works. Liverpool have got 49m for Sterling but they wouldn't get that from pretty much any other club.

Theyve only signed 1 winger
I don't think Januzaj is really a winger though, just a player who can play there.

And i'm not too sure united will play with traditional wingers anyway this season, with how many center mids they have. I think they'll play more of wing backs, which januzaj certainly aint.

Which is exactly what we should do to anyone who wants any of our players.
So basically you are saying that we shouldn't sell McCarthy because no one is going to pay that price. That's fine and I understand that position but if we get Roberto and with the players we already have I can see the argument for selling him.

So basically you are saying that we shouldn't sell McCarthy because no one is going to pay that price. That's fine and I understand that position but if we get Roberto and with the players we already have I can see the argument for selling him.

Why would you sell McCarthy because speculation and conjecture states that we might sign Sergi Roberto on loan? That makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back