Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed about not getting a #10. Spent more than arsenal and spurs for your net spend warriors

It's not about net spend. If you want to think like that, look at the club across the park. They've had at least a £50m net spend for the last few seasons and where has that got them?

It's about getting the players we need.

Did we get the players we need?

No. No we did not.

Big disappointment we didnt get the creative spark we needed.

But focusing on the players we did buy, not bad, I mean we signed a player from the best premiership team in the country, a player from the best CL team in the world, a highly rated lid from 1 of the best international teams in the world, 2 young lids who could be nothing, but could even be special and the boy Lennon, who was a very good option last time he was here

The business we did was outstanding IMO, but sadly im left focusing on the business we failed to do.

John F Stones doh.

Stay tuned for Goats 2015 squad analysis assessment later on tonight.

Going back in for Yarmonlenko in Jan, no doubt. Might get him for a fair whack cheaper too.

No way would a player give up champions league football - maybe a chance in January!

If Kiev have a chance of progressing out of their group in January, (CBA looking at their fixtures), he wont leave. The opposite is also nailed on.

But a preliminary contract is an option in either case.

Next is my opinion.

Us not getting up the nose of the owner after he said he is staying might work in our favour, although he wont have any where near the influence in January.

surkis is a jerk. my guess is he would've accepted the price if there was someone available for him to pick up with the cash, but then decided not to. i mean, he toyed with us in a way.

Serious negotiations with Kiev over Yarmolenko began six days ago. If he did sign for us that would have left a couple of days for Kiev to replace him, their best player.

Would you want us to have two days to replace Barkley?

Do not blame Kiev. Blame our board.

If any of these moves result in less playing time for Barry I will call this window a win. The sooner we can send that bumbling turd out of town the better.

mWl2qXQ.jpg
Anyone else see Bill's smiling face in that? Anyone??

23938"]It's not about net spend. If you want to think like that, look at the club across the park. They've had at least a £50m net spend for the last few seasons and where has that got them?

It's about getting the players we need.

Did we get the players we need?

No. No we did not.[/QUOTE]
Pass the bleach there pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back