Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice is Ospina came back from Singapore an Evertonian, could be a good opportunity to get a deal done whilst both clubs are out there.

Would it work like that?

I mean do Bobby and Kenwrong just pull up outside Arsenal's training camp in a sweet ride and say "Hey, Baby. Hop in", while Ospina stands there in revealing clothing with his gurlfriends.

Would it work like that?

I mean do Bobby and Kenwrong just pull up outside Arsenal's training camp in a sweet ride and say "Hey, Baby. Hop in", while Ospina stands there in revealing clothing with his gurlfriends.

Haha no mate, executives do tend to wine and dine each other at any opportunity though. #expences#OtherOperatingCosts.

Would be nice if Ospina came back from Singapore an Evertonian, could be a good opportunity to get a deal done whilst both clubs are out there.
I just wonder where the whole Ospina rumour is coming from? If he goes then which one of Howard or Robles will leave as three is too many?

I'd hope Howard (his family troubles may help this), but then he's just relatively recently a new deal. Robles would be a loss as well.

I just wonder where the whole Ospina rumour is coming from? If he goes then which one of Howard or Robles will leave as three is too many?

I'd hope Howard (his family troubles may help this), but then he's just relatively recently a new deal. Robles would be a loss as well.
Could definitely see Howard leaving to be a DP at a MLS club. They'd go gaga over him. And the Ospina rumors started in Colombia, I believe.

I think he was actually quoted making reference to ourselves, which probably makes it the most likely transfer for us of all those rumored at the mo other than Lennon which I think will defo happen but late in the window. Its difficult to guess what might happen, Joel may go on loan to get some game time or Howard could be sold and Joel stay.

Some utter meffs have lashed money on us to sign Shaqiri which has resulted in odds being slashed from 33/1 to 2/1 to sign him.

Would it work like that?

The Duncan Ferguson deal to Newcastle was done at the ground during the game against them wasnt it...?

Which MLS club is most likely to be interested in Howard? anybody know where his family live? I guess he'd want to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back