Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duncan Ferguson deal to Newcastle was done at the ground during the game against them wasnt it...?

Peter_Johnson-.jpg

The thing about the MLS is that a team would have to use one of their DP spots to sign Howard and I don't think many would want to use it on a goalkeeper, especially since he took a break from their national team and probably won't get his place back.

The thing about the MLS is that a team would have to use one of their DP spots to sign Howard and I don't think many would want to use it on a goalkeeper, especially since he took a break from their national team and probably won't get his place back.
They would, hes one of the most commercially bankable stars they'd have.

They would, hes one of the most commercially bankable stars they'd have.
I was thinking that, given that the club was better than ours at taking advantage of the opportunity -- which probably only rules out Alaskan club Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (WTF)...

WTF-150x150.jpg

I was thinking that, given that the club was better than ours at taking advantage of the opportunity -- which probably only rules out Alaskan club Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (WTF)...
Directly after the world cup he was ranked as one of the most bankable sports personalities in america which takes some doing, weird how they all latched onto him. There certainly won't be a shortage of takers and they'd pay him what he'd want no problem

And if Lukaku gets injured or doesn't find his premier league form like last season with just 10 goals?

Mirallas?, Naismith? Barkley even?, Henen?, go get that Honduran lad? Or Dembele?

I agree with previous post, il be happy with a centre back and attacking midfield. If we can get a loan in for a backup striker then that is just a bones.

But with 2 signings and an already large squad and with no one in a rush to take our poor players off us, think we need to get rid of a few but may have to wait till next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back