Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On BBC, thoughts? Aids?

Samuel Luckhurst of the Manchester Evening News says Jonny Evans' inclusion in Manchester United's tour squad will have no bearing on a mooted move to Everton...
Still expect Evans to join Everton, despite #MUtour chance. Gone on tour partly due to Rojo absence and attitude never in doubt. #mufc

11:11 a.m. - 15 July 2015
I was told by a united fan who knows his stuff if there can be any that evans is a cert an we enquired about a loan for janusiz about a week ago.

Would be concerned it would stifle the progression of Browning and Galloway to some extent.
Yes but they would have to be someone I would feel more excited about than either Browning or Galloway!

It would help Browning or Galloway for a full seasons loan in the championship. So if we got a more experienced centre back in, even if it was just a season long loan in then it would give one of these the opportunity of a full season week in week out

We should try for Steven Jovetic on a season-long loan. Doesn't look like any Italian sides have made a move for him like expected. He'd be great playing off Lukaku.
Good shout. I think we need a more experienced striker than what we've been linked too - Bamford

I dont rate him, tbh. He has a bit of pace but always seems to make a poor decision, whether it's backing off way too much or lunging in and deflecting the ball past his own keeper.

Who knows though. He might do a decent job for Everton.

I was told by a united fan who knows his stuff if there can be any that evans is a cert an we enquired about a loan for janusiz about a week ago.

Can you translate to English please?

On the subject of ex-Utd players, was good to see Howard and in particular Cleverley put in a good shift earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back