Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the right price Evans wouldn't be a bad signing. Getting away from United wouldn't be the worst thing for him.

Is he anything more than average? No. But there would be two players in front of him who are well above average and two players coming through the ranks we hope will also climb past him. In a pinch, he won't kill you.

At the right price Evans wouldn't be a bad signing. Getting away from United wouldn't be the worst thing for him.

Is he anything more than average? No. But there would be two players in front of him who are well above average and two players coming through the ranks we hope will also climb past him. In a pinch, he won't kill you.

Hear what you're saying brother. Wholeheartedly agree.

Jonny Evans. Not exactly what I had in mind as a CB for us.

Still, experience tells us not to be too harsh on United players who tip up here. They do tend to prove themselves.
Shows how good they are when their rubbish quickly establish themselves as our most important players.

In isolation i don't rate him, but as above Galloway or Browning look prospects and he'll be 3rd choice. If we haven't got that much money and it's a choice between spending on a really good CB but not as much on number 10, or making do with Evans and getting a really good 'number 10' i'll go with the latter....
Or we could get Ron Vlaar on a free?

Evans is an abomination of a footballer. If he's a serious option as #3 CB, we should have kept Distin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back