Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather Browning or Galloway get game time that Evans. Dont rate him at all. What would have happened if Stones wasnt given the chance. Hed be a year behind where he is now.
Evans is a proven Premier league defender. Playing Browning or Galloway when they're not ready for the first team could cost us points and could give them a massive knock in confidence.

They will step up when they are ready

Rather Browning or Galloway get game time that Evans. Dont rate him at all. What would have happened if Stones wasnt given the chance. Hed be a year behind where he is now.
I agree i think he is a poor centre half i suppose we will just have to see what happens

Evans is a proven Premier league defender. Playing Browning or Galloway when they're not ready for the first team could cost us points and could give them a massive knock in confidence.

They will step up when they are ready
Browning looks ready and the flipside of that argument is that at this stage of their career they're going to want game time. I'm siding with those that want to buy Evans but Browning has impressed.

Browning looks ready and the flipside of that argument is that at this stage of their career they're going to want game time. I'm siding with those that want to buy Evans but Browning has impressed.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for giving the young lads game time. But if there's an injury crisis to either or both of our centre backs, we're going to need experienced cover to step in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back