Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
........for me today's performance indicated we might be ok for back-up at CB or at least it's not absolute priority. What we could do with, however, is some proper back-up of Lukaku. At this point in time we would face a problem if he's injured.
which will happen eggs,it's a nap as we are Everton!

Cant imagine they want to sell the prospects, however Barca B were relegated to the 3rd division which wont benefit the development of the B players. Probably want to loan as many as they can to play at a higher standard, but I though Sergi Roberto was part of the 1st team.

Lazy journalism yet again. We bought a player from barca so now we want every barca b player availible.
Bet ya a report will say somewere that stoke are also 'interestes' as they have bojan n muniesa and some 19 year old iv never heard of

Shaqiri was slashed from 22/1 to 2/1 earlier today. Still almost certainly means nothing but one can hope.

Honestly, Jonny Evans for less than 5m to play third choice cb wouldn't be that bad; how many players are willing to come of any decent quality and sit on a bench? Think we do need just one at the moment, with the rest of the money to go on that ever elusive playmaker. Would like a loan striker but strongly doubt it.

From BBC Sport:-

Brian Colston:
"#bbcscotfootball no virgil van Dyke tonight in celtic, injured or off"

Edit:- Suspended apparently.

Anonymous: "#bbcscotfootball Virgil is suspended from the inter game."

http://thetoffeetalk.com/2015/07/15/martinez-mccarthy-not-for-sale/

Martinez reckon's McCarthy isn't for sale, apparently he said this after the game today

“There are two reasons why James McCarthy is not for sale,” said Martinez. “The first is that Everton are a club that has balanced its books, it is not a club that needs to sell anybody. The second is that James McCarthy has been a strong performer for me for a number of seasons. I know exactly how he performs, he is a central part of my plans so the answer would be no.”
You can't get more definite than that.

Evans is a proven Premier league defender. Playing Browning or Galloway when they're not ready for the first team could cost us points and could give them a massive knock in confidence.

They will step up when they are ready
Injured for d majority of last season. Some on here are desperate for a cb that they rate Johny Evans. Get someone in if they are d right person. If not id be happy young lads are blooded. C d benefits next season

Shaqiri was slashed from 22/1 to 2/1 earlier today. Still almost certainly means nothing but one can hope.

Honestly, Jonny Evans for less than 5m to play third choice cb wouldn't be that bad; how many players are willing to come of any decent quality and sit on a bench? Think we do need just one at the moment, with the rest of the money to go on that ever elusive playmaker. Would like a loan striker but strongly doubt it.
Where 5m come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back