Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...probably mentioned but reports suggesting we have pulled our interest in Lennon because of the asking price. If true, I suspect the acquisition of Deulofeu also has a lot to do with it.

That Kiev lad Yarmolenko has apparently made noises about playing in the premier league. Linked to the RS and Spurs.

Too rich for our blood? He's a quality player though.

Or even rumours. Most of the business is already done and if we are interested in someone then it's likely they're the backup transfer for a better club and we're waiting for the domino effect to kick off.

But there isn't even rumours.

probably because the whole team & manager etc are over in Singapore getting on with something that people have forgotten about within all this transfer milarky

THE FOOTBALL

...probably mentioned but reports suggesting we have pulled our interest in Lennon because of the asking price. If true, I suspect the acquisition of Deulofeu also has a lot to do with it.

Way overpriced considering his age. Plus, our squad last season suffered from too many young players (who notoriously inconsistent), too many past it players (e.g. Distin, Pienaar, arguably Howard), and too many players of the right age who suffered a loss of form.

I'd rather not add to the older players ranks. At least the younger ones can come good.

Maybe another loan?

Jonathan dos Santos from Villarreal could be a possibility. We were linked when he was at Barca and apparently Martinez has had him scouted again this season - though I'm sure he does that for a lot of players. He's had a really good season playing predominantly out wide on the right, drifting inside and linking up play. Has also played as a CM and on the left as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back