Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 players who started against Liverpool in the last game of the season started against us. One of them was Bardsley, and they have signed Glen Johnson to replace him.

So yeah, it was their reserves.
No mate pretty sure they sold players etc to. Joselu, Haugaard, Texeria, Cameron, Odemwingie, Arnautovic, Ireland won't be reserves. Your talking absolute bull mate.

Yes, it's altogether very odd isn't it. I always anticipate some left field perambulations to occur in the annual 'silly season' thread but the recent fixation with Stoke's activity has found even a sardonic wit like me somewhat bemused. It's Stoke FFS!
maxresdefault.jpg
I agree. Why is the Everton transfer window thread so focussed on Stoke? I don't get it

Just logged in...what's the latest on Stoke's transfer business?

OK, so basically Bojan is eyeing a return before the start of the season.

They've signed a winger from Barcelona, Moha El Ouriachi, never heard of him.

They have admitted defeat in their attempts to sign Shaqiri

They also appear disappointed that Chelsea don't appear to want to sell them Victor Moses. Disappointed wouldn't be my first emotion if someone told me I couldn't have Victor Moses.

PERISIC, there's also Everton: Toffees we will try ...
15.07.2015 22:34 by Daniele Alfieri Twitter: @DaniAlfieri article read 2875 times
ed0209c99f77ec137b6c3ce3e637af33-57119-7cc9e475f310f7ddca76076d7140af87.jpg

With Ivan Perisic close to Inter seems destined to evaporate one of Everton target market by Roberto Martinez. As reported by the British press, the technician of the Toffees has long been an admirer of Croatian having carefully observed in the last two and a half years at Wolfsburg. However, it is not excluded that the British want to make one last attempt at the Emirates Cup next July 25 and 26, with Volkswagen club guests in London.

http://www.fcinternews.it/news/perisic-c-e-anche-l-everton-i-toffees-ci-proveranno-190341[/QUOT

Deary me... Would be made up if we signed Perisic

crouch and lukaku would be quite the formidable strike team, with adam and osman pulling the strings in the centre mid positions

No mate pretty sure they sold players etc to. Joselu, Haugaard, Texeria, Cameron, Odemwingie, Arnautovic, Ireland won't be reserves. Your talking absolute bull mate.

Facts don't lie, Odemwingie made 7 apps for them last season. Ireland barely made it into double figures for them, clearly reserve players for them. Haugaard will be back up to Butland.

Think you should stick to pretending to be ITK and leave the grown ups to discuss football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back