Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I think Charlie Adam, has proven the truly world class talent he is, i told you all, he has been a key part of the Stoke team that from manys point of view have over taken us.

Remember we were in Europe lads, oh the fun we had!

Technically it was a draw.

Plus it's not a competitive game, more like a sparring session against the Stoke reserves who showed us how to play football.

Technically though if it was a world cup final we would be world champions. Lol Stoke.

I actually think Hughes is making a dogs dinner of it there. Their squad looks awful for me, but i guess the coming season will tell a lot.

Stoke Watch!

Question, why aren't teams all spending massive amounts after the new bumper tv deal? I know why we're not, but i thought most teams would be splashing the cash by now. Get them in for pre season etc, but it never seems to happen.

Anyone know why managers get players in so late?

STOKE

Way overpriced considering his age. Plus, our squad last season suffered from too many young players (who notoriously inconsistent), too many past it players (e.g. Distin, Pienaar, arguably Howard), and too many players of the right age who suffered a loss of form.

I'd rather not add to the older players ranks. At least the younger ones can come good.

Maybe another loan?

....or perhaps we are ok in the wide positions.

Question, why aren't teams all spending massive amounts after the new bumper tv deal? I know why we're not, but i thought most teams would be splashing the cash by now.
because nobody gets the money until the season after next whenthe new tv deal kicks in?

just a thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back