Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts don't lie, Odemwingie made 7 apps for them last season. Ireland barely made it into double figures for them, clearly reserve players for them. Haugaard will be back up to Butland.

Think you should stick to pretending to be ITK and leave the grown ups to discuss football.
Mate your talking absolute bull. That was stokes first team and subs for the premier league, they had about 2-3 reserve players and I know this because it was the same team they had from last season apart from new additions.

....or perhaps we are ok in the wide positions.

McGeady has been rubbish, Pienaar is never fit, same goes for Oviedo (he can play on the wing). Aside from Mirallas and Gerard I don't see who else there is. Naismith aint no winger.

Osman is only a solution if you like to play with slow wingers. Something that most good football teams strangely seem to swerve.

Mate your talking absolute bull. That was stokes first team and subs for the premier league, they had about 2-3 reserve players and I know this because it was the same team they had from last season apart from new additions.

Stop lying that Texiteria fella made one app last season.

Only 2 players that started against Liverpool in the last game of the season, started against us on Tuesday.

It was their reserve/backup players.

Stop lying that Texiteria fella made one app last season.

Only 2 players that started against Liverpool in the last game of the season, started against us on Tuesday.

It was their reserve/backup players.

Puts our performance into perspective if that's the case !!!! :(

McGeady has been rubbish, Pienaar is never fit, same goes for Oviedo (he can play on the wing). Aside from Mirallas and Gerard I don't see who else there is. Naismith aint no winger.

Osman is only a solution if you like to play with slow wingers. Something that most good football teams strangely seem to swerve.
Not everyone who plays in a wide position is a winger.

And they were playing to win while we treated it as a fitness and training exercise by using all our subs and practicing long balls to Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back