Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is, when I look at Stokes team I think of what could have been. They're targeting the players we should be signing and it's not on.

To be fair you'd fit in well with their fans mate.

BB9sua8CAAA9-2l.jpg

Stop lying that Texiteria fella made one app last season.

Only 2 players that started against Liverpool in the last game of the season, started against us on Tuesday.

It was their reserve/backup players.
They sold Begovic, Nzonzi, Moses returned from his loan. I doubt Joselu was brought in to sit on the bench and be back up to Crouch. have you took into account we played our 'reserves' Browning and Galloway? Both teams had their premier squads out+ 2-3 reserves each.

Hahaha boss idea this one transfer thread business. Means we can talk all the guff we like about being overtaken by Stoke, West Ham and Newcastle as they're all bringing in these *quality players and we haven't and never will sign anyone ever.

*I always play with this player in my FIFA team because he has 90 pace and 4 star skills. I've also watched at least 10 minutes worth of youtube videos of him and can therefore state that he's quality in real life and we are indeed going to get relegated because we haven't signed him.

They sold Begovic, Nzonzi, Moses returned from his loan. I doubt Joselu was brought in to sit on the bench and be back up to Crouch. have you took into account we played our 'reserves' Browning and Galloway? Both teams had their premier squads out+ 2-3 reserves each.

We had two young lads starting, they had three 17 year olds playing for them and a load of back up players.

That's the truth, just accept it.

That's immaterial. I think stats would back me up that winning modern teams tend to have pace players wide.

We don't need wingers though.... honestly, we don't. We play with wide attacking midfielders who support the advancing wingbacks.

Baines and Coleman get the crosses in, Pienaar and Mirallas have always cut inside instead of sticking to the wing and bombing for the touchline.

Simply don't need wingers when you have the 2 best attacking fullbacks/wingbacks in the league. Mirallas, Pienaar, Deulofeu, McGeady, Osman, Barkley, Naismith & Cleverley can all play in those wide attacking midfield roles.

1 centre back is all I expect we will get in now with Martinez wanting Kone to be the main backup striker. 2 would be nice but think it will only be the 1.

We had two young lads starting, they had three 17 year olds playing for them and a load of back up players.

The truth is your not realising that we have a better team and that the team Stoke had out and the subs they had is their actual premier league squad and a few youngsters. The same as what we had.

The truth is your not realising that we have a better team and that the team Stoke had out and the subs they had is their actual premier league squad and a few youngsters. The same as what we had.

Is it really mate?
They were saying on the commentary that keeper was their third choice and we couldn't even score past him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back