Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans and Stones rumors the day after the other. I think I might buy me some clorox shares as some of you have hit it hard in the last 48 hours according to this thread.

been out all day with laser eye surgery - just seen martinez' comment on evans - brilliant. how many pages of fume did that thread create yesterday/ let this be a lesson lads - calm down ffs!

worried about chelsea's genuine interest in stones. reckon he'll still be here for this season but next summer chelsea will up it.
I hope Zat can sleep a bit better tonight now that one came to nothing.

It's July 17th . I'm already stressed out with all this sky news transfer news on everton. What am I gonna be like when Roberto brings on naismith instead of del boy when we 1 down with 10 mins to go.

Mirallas to west ham. I mean come on sky. Thought they were a reputable source.

I love this thread.

You'd want a refund under the trade descriptions act (1968).

But, a bit like some movies, it's so insane and awful, it's hard to stop watching.

mirren-caligula_2822175k.jpg

Dont worry lids, just watched that boss video of big dunc going to a fans house and saying 'This is Everton', doesnt matter who comes or goes its our club . enjoy it for what it is.

Dont worry lids, just watched that boss video of big dunc going to a fans house and saying 'This is Everton', doesnt matter who comes or goes its our club . enjoy it for what it is.
him doing that has absolutely NOTHING to do with transfers, so don't be an absolute top notch pleb.

It's July 17th . I'm already stressed out with all this sky news transfer news on everton. What am I gonna be like when Roberto brings on naismith instead of del boy when we 1 down with 10 mins to go.

Mirallas to west ham. I mean come on sky. Thought they were a reputable source.

Sod that, It's CUP FINAL DAY tomorrow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back