Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill eat my own cock if he goes there.

tumblr_miv14uU97w1rxam8fo1_500.gif

Yarmalenko in talks with Stoke over a £13.5m move. Come on Roberto get in there no way he can be allowed to go there.

This season, he's exclusively plays on the right, we currently have 3 wingers in Deulofeu, Mirallas and McGeady. As well as several players who can operate well out wide such as Pienaar, Osman, Cleverly and Oviedo.

While he is a quality player, I don't think we'll be looking for another wide-man unless say one of either Mirallas or McGeady is sold.

This season, he's exclusively plays on the right, we currently have 3 wingers in Deulofeu, Mirallas and McGeady. As well as several players who can operate well out wide such as Pienaar, Osman, Cleverly and Oviedo.

While he is a quality player, I don't think we'll be looking for another wide-man unless say one of either Mirallas or McGeady is sold.

Two quality players for every position. Provides cover, creates competition, removes complacency.
If it wasn't jarg nonsense I'd be all over this.

http://zn.ua/SPORT/stok-siti-priehal-v-kiev-za-yarmolenko-smi-182737_.html

The English club, lost the fight for the Linnet, switched to another leader of the Ukrainian team. Andriy Yarmolenko, the Ukrainian team leader of the Ukrainian team can change the club ffu.org.ua English "Stoke City", which previously tried to sign Yevgen Konoplyanka now seriously set to acquire the leader of "Dynamo" Andriy Yarmolenko. According MatchDay, representatives of "Stoke City" arrived in Kiev for talks on the transfer of 25-year-old player, "Dynamo". According to information received, the British made "Dynamo" formal offer of around 20 million euros. In addition, the Premier League club reportedly offering attractive terms to the footballer. At the same time, Western media reported that the interest in the show Yarmolenko PSG as the French, the English "Liverpool" and the Italian "Roma". It is noted that the first two have already conducted an initial stage of the negotiations. See also: Media: "PSG" in talks on Yarmolenko Recall, the president of "Dynamo" Igor Surkis said earlier that he was ready to let go of Yarmolenko, but "not in" Stoke City ", as the top club, where it will grow." And the people of Kiev head coach Sergei Rebrov said that Yarmolenko wants to leave the club with dignity, not as a free agent.More read here: http://zn.ua/SPORT/stok-siti-priehal-v-kiev-za-yarmolenko-smi-182737_.html

the president of "Dynamo" Igor Surkis said earlier that he was ready to let go of Yarmolenko, but "not in" Stoke City ", as the top club, where it will grow.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Two quality players for every position. Provides cover, creates competition, removes complacency.
If it wasn't jarg nonsense I'd be all over this.

Obviously I'd like us to have further quality options such as him, but atm our priority targets are a CB and a playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back