Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarmalenko would be a great signing, we have two quality right footed attacking players in Mirallas and Deulofeu, so it would be good to add a left footer, Roberto wanted one in the squad last season which is why he signed Atsu, either Yarmalenko or Shakiri would do nicely.

What if Lukaku gets injured? I keep saying it but everyone is just obsessed with this playmaker stuff. Its like everyone goes around using playmaker in every thread,sentence, every second word, Playmaker,Playmaker, Playmaker jeez please no more!
The RS have about 25 strikers but I would just like one please that can get between 10-15 goals a season from occasional starts and from off the bench. Lukaku must be thinking it doesn't matter if I don't score sure I'm gonna start anyways as there's nobody else. It's really not on. Rant over.

Guardian is saying Mourinho is confident of signing Stones. I will be in bits if he goes. We would of been in deep trouble last season if he wasn't there. But if sterling is worth 49 mill then so is stones and that is a lot money for us.

What if Lukaku gets injured? I keep saying it but everyone is just obsessed with this playmaker stuff. Its like everyone goes around using playmaker in every thread,sentence, every second word, Playmaker,Playmaker, Playmaker jeez please no more!
The RS have about 25 strikers but I would just like one please that can get between 10-15 goals a season from occasional starts and from off the bench. Lukaku must be thinking it doesn't matter if I don't score sure I'm gonna start anyways as there's nobody else. It's really not on. Rant over.

Kone of course.

Seriously though I'd love to see Mirallas up top if Rom was out.

Guardian is saying Mourinho is confident of signing Stones. I will be in bits if he goes. We would of been in deep trouble last season if he wasn't there. But if sterling is worth 49 mill then so is stones and that is a lot money for us.

to be fair when is that bellwhiff not confident? He's the only one who could fall into a bucket of dicks and be confident enough that he will come out sucking his thumb.

How much could we realistically get Hernandez for?

He's good, cheapish, won't mind being back up, AND most importantly he's a Utd reject. He ticks all the boxes.

I see the interest in Mertens has died as well.

As much as we would love Mirallas, Mertens, Yamamamamamamalokono and Gezza, we simply cant have 4 quality wingers, we have 2, I think Kevin will stay, as you say, we NEED a CB and a playmaker, if we get them in and we have some money, sure, work on some quality squad players, we could certainly do with a new GK, a back up RB, another quality winger and defo a better back up striker.

We will loan some of them I think.

Yes mate, it's juat a case of seeing what scraps the sharks have left over from the feeding frenzie

Kone of course.

Seriously though I'd love to see Mirallas up top if Rom was out.
It genuinely doesn't register with me that he plays for us mate.
Agree with your second point.
My preferences would be Javier Hernandez or Charlie Austin though a new signing. Not that I really believe either will happen like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back