Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
existentialism?; this thread describes its essence. There is no other football, metaphysics, nor philosophy forum that has an event horizon as impossibly gravitas as GOT. Every day, I thank God I was chosen...

COYB

Weve got 7 young first team players with amazing potential and then McCarthy,Coleman and Mirallas a bit older than them.

I think we should be adding two 18-21 year olds per season who are able to push for first team places.

I think Garbutt was bought at 16 so year but that's actually a bit early. We bought Green a year younger and look how that went. But yea we could do it from other leagues however there might be a good reason why we don't see so many. At that age if they're good enough they probably have agents touting them around all the best clubs. We did get Henen.

[Poor language removed] that,
Him trudging around our midfield was one of the most frustrating things I've seen in 40 years watching us,absolute garbage.

I agree mate, he is a very limited CM, and a god damn awful CDM, he's an absolutely boss forward though! He's made for the Premier League, Fellaini, defenders hate him, they can't deal with him.

Lads, can we all make an effort to stay on topic and back down with forcing your opinion on other people please.

I'd like us to make a move for Ospina, get Howard's wages off the books and send Robles to Blackpool beach with the other donkeys.

I agree mate, he is a very limited CM, and a god damn awful CDM, he's an absolutely boss forward though! He's made for the Premier League, Fellaini, defenders hate him, they can't deal with him.
Not the type we need in there though, plus his wage must be huge now

Lads, can we all make an effort to stay on topic and back down with forcing your opinion on other people please.

I'd like us to make a move for Ospina, get Howard's wages off the books and send Robles to Blackpool beach with the other donkeys.

This banter or genuine attempt at mediation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back