Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree mate, he is a very limited CM, and a god damn awful CDM, he's an absolutely boss forward though! He's made for the Premier League, Fellaini, defenders hate him, they can't deal with him.
He wants to come back - he never looked good in red. I'd have him back for 6-8m.
He was our best player the year before he left.

Welcome to our new number 10....

Obviously it's never going to happen, but I would welcome such a move because it works and he is incredibly effective as a second striker, far more effective than the likes of Barkley or whoever. It worked for United last year and it helped them get top four, but I guess the passing stats and Bobby's exquisite brand of exciting and not remotely negative football is more important to Everton these days.

He wants to come back - he never looked good in red. I'd have him back for 6-8m.
He was our best player the year before he left.

If he wants to come back, tell him to pay his own transfer, take a massive pay cut and as punishment he has to spend the first 6 home games as the toffee girl.

Lads, can we all make an effort to stay on topic and back down with forcing your opinion on other people please.

I'd like us to make a move for Ospina, get Howard's wages off the books and send Robles to Blackpool beach with the other donkeys.

Agreed.

At its best, "Lazy journalism" caters to 'buying club's' fan-section who like to get wet over potential/imaginary transfers; and 'selling club's' fan-section who like to get outraged over potential/imaginary player sales... in equal measure. Like some kind of 'Minority Report'-style premise - where people get outraged before the footballing crime is committed.

I agree mate, he is a very limited CM, and a god damn awful CDM, he's an absolutely boss forward though! He's made for the Premier League, Fellaini, defenders hate him, they can't deal with him.

That's insane. He's an excellent CDM. Plays there for a good Belgium side, played there in the Bellamy-pirouette Man City game; which was one of the best 90 minute performances I've seen an Everton player have.

That's insane. He's an excellent CDM. Plays there for a good Belgium side, played there in the Bellamy-pirouette Man City game; which was one of the best 90 minute performances I've seen an Everton player have.
Wasnt consistent in that role though, could have the odd brilliant game then a couple of so so matches, far more consistent and sheer unplayable at times when behind the striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back