Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its odd but we pass to man rather than pass to space for man to run into...too slow ...too static...too dull. We need to improve immeasurably and quickly !! We were out played on every level and I for one am very dissapointed :( if bobby mentiones the word phenominal im punching the wall.

i never rated ferdinand, stones will become a way better player than him though - with ease.

Agree. You can see that already hence Chelsea's interest. Unfortunately money will talk in the end. We'll get a "good" price (£25-30m plus some add ons &/or a player in exchange) but we'll lose arguably potentially the best defender in recent memory.

Hope Chelsea don't ruin him through lack of game time

Agree. You can see that already hence Chelsea's interest. Unfortunately money will talk in the end. We'll get a "good" price (£25-30m plus some add ons &/or a player in exchange) but we'll lose arguably potentially the best defender in recent memory.

£30m is a lot for a defender when we're thinking of it - but he's so so good, especially in a time when england are hardly producing many great players and teams have to fill that home grown quota. i really don't think he'll go for as low as that - i trust us to stand firm because martinez rates him as highly as we all do.

Should keep him sell barkley if we need the money

Its odd but we pass to man rather than pass to space for man to run into...too slow ...too static...too dull. We need to improve immeasurably and quickly !! We were out played on every level and I for one am very dissapointed :( if bobby mentiones the word phenominal im punching the wall.

We have passed to the man rather than the space for years. Need that attacking midfield visionary more than anything. (And forwards/wide players with the nous to run into the space.)

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back