Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah is on the market however I feel there's no way we'd make a deal for him without it involving Stones, or at least first option on Stones next year.

Newcastle have agreed fee for Defender Mbeme, brings their summer spending to 34.5 million.

McClaren still has 25.5 million left to spend, they are definitely out of the race to sign Stones.
Sadly Newcastle have signed too many good players not to be dire next season.

Newcastle and Stoke are going to be amazing to watch

West Ham have made a few decent signings and hope to push through the Mirallas and Hernedez deals. Probably looking to spend in excess of 45 million.

Newcastle have 60 million, spent 34.5 million.

Sunderland have a 50 million kitty for transfers, not sure on Stoke but they a 15 million bid for yarmelonko on the table.

West Ham have made a few decent signings and hope to push through the Mirallas and Hernedez deals. Probably looking to spend in excess of 45 million.

Newcastle have 60 million, spent 34.5 million.

Sunderland have a 50 million kitty for transfers, not sure on Stoke but they a 15 million bid for yarmelonko on the table.
i appreciate your art mate, i really do. you're going to give some on here an aneurysm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back