Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee there will be 2-3 very good signings before the season starts.

RM has stated all along what he wants, that has not changed in fact, after the Arse game, it is even more evident.
I'd be content with 2/3 very good signing by the end of the transfer window. Can't see it happening before the start of the season.

West Ham have only threw that bid in low to try and unsettle him into throwing a transfer request in to push through the move.

Rather like what some people on here said about Dann. It's now come back to haunt you, you know who you are.

West Ham have only threw that bid in low to try and unsettle him into throwing a transfer request in to push through the move.

Rather like what some people on here said about Dann. It's now come back to haunt you, you know who you are.

This completely. Although i must of missed the part last season were west ham qualified for the champions league. I dont rate their signings either and i can see sakho as a one season wonder. There best bit of business was getting jenkinson back in on loan

Wish list for me, Yarmolenko, Mertens and ANY keeper who isn't Howard, some young lads from Barca on loan and ANY striker who isn't Kone, oh and a decent veteran cb for a season or two till Browning and Galloway can step up

and to lose none of the core squad

Not much i know ;p should only take about 35m lol

Quite like that Wolves centre back Danny Batth

Could be a cheap option maybe.

it's what we need to do mate, take a championship defender who can make the step up, a jags, lescott, stones if ya will but who isn't going to cost us 8-10m quid, and try to target someone who can make a huge difference in the final third with whatever funds we actually have, Yarmolenko is my new Tadic i think

This wont go away :-

CHERRIES PLOT SAKO MOVE

Bournemouth have joined Aston Villa and Everton in the race to sign Bakary Sako, according to the Daily Star.

Sako was released by Wolves last month after failing to agree a new contract and the Cherries are apparently keen to sign the 27-year-old, who reportedly wants a four-year deal worth £80k a week.

From Sky Sports

it's what we need to do mate, take a championship defender who can make the step up, a jags, lescott, stones if ya will but who isn't going to cost us 8-10m quid, and try to target someone who can make a huge difference in the final third with whatever funds we actually have, Yarmolenko is my new Tadic i think

Basically what I'm thinking. Be pretty hard to get an established premier player to come in I think.

Just thinking about the half decent ones I saw last season. Batth stood out. Main to for being quite nails.

I dunno.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

01.jpg

Look at all his medals FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back