Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way it always is with us. Wait until the end of August until clubs get desperate so we can buy players on a budget. Reminds me of last year when by around this time we only had Barry and Lukaku, we go into every transfer window saying we need about 5 or 6 players and end up with 2 or 3.

dunno, but surely that doesn't affect transfers...as in it guaranteed money coming in...its not like waiting for your paper round money so you can buy the beano

or maybe it is?!

Suppose it depends how many other debts you have running and how you are covering those.

If Vibrac are the only option for finance until the TV money arrives, this could be why we miss out on targets you set out for.

Reading stuff on here I am guessing what little we did have spare has gone on Del and Cleverly and the coffers are dry again with nowhere to turn until the TV cash arrives.

Is it not true that we don't get last seasons TV money until August?
Could be,but I seem to remember we had money (not sure how much like) in january but didnt use it.
Same with the only bid we know to be real this window that is Ogbonna(after Cleverly & Deulofeu) . Obviously theres money there now.

Could be,but I seem to remember we had money (not sure how much like) in january but didnt use it.
Same with the only bid we know to be real this window that is Ogbonna(after Cleverly & Deulofeu) . Obviously theres money there now.

Far as ogbon goes thrirs nothing saying we had the money could have bid with installments hence them.jobbing us off

I do fear as Evertonians we have fell into an apathy regarding expectations of the club! We as Everton Fans deserve Better! Is it Too much to expect, more players in, earlier in the window. Or covering areas that desperately need covering! again one proven striker and two CB`s. Feels like every other club is spending bar us! Surely with a fan base like ours can we not spend more than 20 million without breaking the bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back