Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazio announcing the signing of Ricardo Kishna from Ajax tomorrow for just £4m... What is it with English clubs not being able to take advantage of these bargains anymore? We used to be masters of it

1. Roberto said in June that we had identified multiple targets for every position we wanted to fill.

2. Everton won't pay a dime of salary to any player sooner than necessary.

3. Stop melting.

"We have got real clarity in who we want," he said.

"That has been work we've developed since January and we are very happy with the options we have."

"More than anything, it is that personality who we think can fit into our football club, cope with the expectations and fit into what we want to build."

1. Roberto said in June that we had identified multiple targets for every position we wanted to fill.

2. Everton won't pay a dime of salary to any player sooner than necessary.

3. Stop melting.

"We have got real clarity in who we want," he said.

"That has been work we've developed since January and we are very happy with the options we have."

"More than anything, it is that personality who we think can fit into our football club, cope with the expectations and fit into what we want to build."

BUT PALACE HAVE SIGNED CABAYE.

Lazio announcing the signing of Ricardo Kishna from Ajax tomorrow for just £4m... What is it with English clubs not being able to take advantage of these bargains anymore? We used to be masters of it

£4m?! Surely a no brainer for us?

LOL, been waiting by the phone mate for Roberto to scoop me up for that number 10 role, obviously he doesn't rate me!

NASCAR_10_Glitter.gif
I do mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.