Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite obvious with ogbonna a bid was accepted so there is the money there, I think roberto is hopefully just taking his time and fully deciding what we need and where, he obviously has targets identified

It seems to me that the vast majority of this extra tv money is being spent on increased wages for players rather than improvement of clubs as a whole.

@RafaelH117: Sport claims Halilovic is close to be loaned to Everton. Trust Martínez to develop him well.

That'd probably be our number 10 then... Wonder what'd happen when he goes back next year and we've got the same problem again? F off Everton and your loans.

@RafaelH117: Sport claims Halilovic is close to be loaned to Everton. Trust Martínez to develop him well.

That'd probably be our number 10 then... Wonder what'd happen when he goes back next year and we've got the same problem again? F off Everton and your loans.
Not worried if its a loan, theyve worked very well in the past Arteta Lukaku etc...point is is it ligit ?

Don't worry mate, this lads very young and is more a squad player, might get a couple minutes as a sub every other game. Definitely not the no.10 Martinez is thinking of. Then again, it could be worse. Just a thought, a very dangerous and frightening thought- what if Cleverley is the no.10 Martinez was after?

Don't worry mate, this lads very young and is more a squad player, might get a couple minutes as a sub every other game. Definitely not the no.10 Martinez is thinking of. Then again, it could be worse. Just a thought, a very dangerous and frightening thought- what if Cleverley is the no.10 Martinez was after?

NEA if we are winning and it works if I'm honest.

As much as it pains me to admit it...Bobby knows more about football than me.

Presuming we sign a number 10, we'd then also have Barkley, Naismith and Ossie who's best position is attacking midfield as well as Cleverly, Mirallas and Pienaar who can play there.

We don't need back up there we just need a boss player.

If he comes he falls in love with us and begs to stay here.

Presuming we sign a number 10, we'd then also have Barkley, Naismith and Ossie who's best position is attacking midfield as well as Cleverly, Mirallas and Pienaar who can play there.

We don't need back up there we just need a boss player.

Praet seems highly preferred- left sided no.10.

The club will have more money to spend next summer. As we know, TV revenues are going up, and, perhaps just as crucial, there are a number of players who are out of contract, which will free up wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.