Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is an important summer,” he told Everton TV. “It becomes about recruitment and that’s the priority. I think we are very clear in what we need.
“No tournament this summer does help. Our business could happen in a much smoother manner and we will try to do it as quickly as we can with some of our targets. Others we will try to bring in late because of the type of player that we need to bring in.

straight from the managers mouth. brought Deulofeu and Cleverly in early, always was aiming to sign a few late in the window.

Kevin de Bruyne hasn't been snapped up yet. Strange, had a boss season.

We should go all out to buy him i swear, that's the no10 we need...

Kevin de Bruyne hasn't been snapped up yet. Strange, had a boss season.

We should go all out to buy him i swear, that's the no10 we need...
I completely agree about him being the player we need, except for the fact that'd he'd cost about 25 million. Also, he's got Champions League with Wolfsburg.

I never mentioned £70k a week and if he thinks he can still command that level of wages, then he is the deluded one. I just think his time with Everton is done and for both parties, best if he moves on.
So you expect him to take a pay cut? He could stay at everton and earn that for the next year or he could go elsewhere and earn a fraction of that. Which would you choose if you were him?

FFS Stoke are gonna sign another Barca reject, leaving us behind, where's all the signings Bobby and Bill!!

Stoke have well gone OTT with their signings this summer.
With 7/8 new players to bed it could be a QPR/Hull/Norwich scenario were they have gone and got in to much and cant manage the squad size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back