Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this was news sent to me via email, then noticed its from me mate in Milan 11745600_986731024710370_2797992863921723726_n.webp

Jovetic from Chelsea, spelling sorry, thought he was on his way here...... bugger

I have no idea how you've worked that out.

Me neither. I think yes, he's probably a target, but as Finners said he won't come in unless Stones is sold. I see the centre back being one of the players that comes in right at the end of the window (barring an injury/suspension to Stones or Jags). The other position I think is the playmaker - hopefully we can get that sorted.

Lennon may come in in place of McGeady if we can somehow manage to flog him...

Romeo the goalie for free would have been a good signing, alas he goes to United for free.

Sure we could have poached him earlier in the summer.

to be honest here, if he signed the defender he wanted and the winger (clearly lennon) then i think its good business without any outgoings of note. The team will be stronger and more competition in the right places.

Cleverley is the number 10.

Del and lennon to compete with kev and mcgeady out wide

barry mcCarthy + besic to take 2 spots, cleverley/barkley the other in the middle.

to be honest here, if he signed the defender he wanted and the winger (clearly lennon) then i think its good business without any outgoings of note. The team will be stronger and more competition in the right places.

barry mcCarthy + besic to take 2 spots, cleverley/barkley the other in the middle.

If Lennon is brought in I think this might be the case.

Still, hoping for a proper playmaker to come in rather than Cleverley. I like the look of Cleverley, but I think he's better as a CM, and we could do with a sexy little exotic bloke to play wide left and do through balls and what not.

Is he?

If Lennon is brought in I think this might be the case.

Still, hoping for a proper playmaker to come in rather than Cleverley. I like the look of Cleverley, but I think he's better as a CM, and we could do with a sexy little exotic bloke to play wide left and do through balls and what not.
i hope im wrong, nothing better in the summer than a new signing! lol

but personally i get the impression martinez knew he needed a winger and this number 10 he wanted last year and made sure they were his players before the madness started. This point out its simply down to what he has in his head

probably.

play behind the striker as we have wingers now, more than enough if lennon signs.

We are still looking for two positions, our squad is not complete, and we need to make sure they fit in exactly in our group as we expect,” Martinez explained.

“We lost two centre-halves so we need to fill those gaps. I'm still assessing two of the young players we have in the squad. I have been very impressed in the last two weeks and I do feel that one of the two is ready to stay in the first-team. So maybe we need one new face in at centre-half and then, in another position, we will still be lightweight and will wait as long as we can to select the right person.”
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...erton-defender-brendan-galloway-might-9732904

I don't think he is mate. The "wait as long as we can" sounds like it will be 2 minutes before the transfer window shuts before we sign one though.

I don't see a problem with signing on deadline day/around then, it makes for the best available deals etc and provides a laugh on the day! It's like a season in itself that day.

We'll sign someone pya boss

Lennon will definitely be in the last few days. Think Levy will want him off the wage bill and will eventually be willing to take a small fee for him. The lad has no intentions of going anywhere but Everton by all accounts so we've got nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back