Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Bayern fan on Shaqiri...

"Then we've got general issues at RW and CAM which effectively brought Shaqiri the label of a "turnover machine" among some Bayern fans. He receives the ball in an advanced position, his first touch won't go his way, then the defenders close in on him, yet he will continue to dribble, without seeing the better positioned team-mate, until he simply loses possession. It's painful to watch and hurts possession oriented teams immensely, which is why he didn't get to play there a lot under Heynckes or Guardiola."

Sound familiar?

Just gonna quote this again about Shaqiri. Big reservations about the possibility of him joining, major redeeming features for me are a likeable face and an amusing body shape.

http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=http://www.football-italia.net/70328/everton-back-shaqiri#article/footballitalia-70328
Italian reports claim Everton are back in the running for Inter man Xherdan Shaqiri after problems with Schalke 04. The creative midfielder only joined from Bayern Munich in January, but is no longer part of Coach Roberto Mancini’s plans.

Shaqiri, Danilo D’Ambrosio and Yuto Nagatomo have all been left out of the Nerazzurri squad travelling to Istanbul for a friendly against Galatasaray, confirming they are on the exit list. According to Tuttomercatoweb, Everton have spotted the problems in finalising a transfer to Schalke 04 and dived back into the race for Shaqiri.

The Swiss international had previously turned down a move to the Premier League for Stoke City, even after the clubs had agreed terms. He could be willing to reconsider his position if Everton were to come in with an offer worth €16m.

Inter are desperate to get him off their books, having signed him from Bayern Munich on loan with mandatory option to buy for €16m. However, he is so far turning down every move offered to him.

Too big for his boots, too small for most rollercoasters. I'm undecided.

Samu Castellejo at Finch Farm. Oh if only. :( :( :(

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 369
I thought Shaquira looked the absolute business last summer. Really fast with an attacking intent. Looks like he is a steroids like and a using body-building as a way of compensating for his small stature, but who am I to judge? (Did I just do just that?)

I thought Shaquira looked the absolute business last summer. Really fast with an attacking intent. Looks like he is a steroids like and a using body-building as a way of compensating for his small stature, but who am I to judge? (Did I just do just that?)
Is this the minx from Inter Milan?,that kind of transfer will do me nicely;)lol

Attachments

• Unknown.webp
    Unknown.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 139
i'd cry with happiness at shaqiri but just can't see it. i think he's good enough to play playmaker but even if he plays on the wing he'd get a lot more goals for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back