Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd cry with happiness at shaqiri but just can't see it. i think he's good enough to play playmaker but even if he plays on the wing he'd get a lot more goals for us.
I think Martinez is trying to get a playmaker winger, if that makes sense.

Basically a like to like Pienaar replacement, and it has to be the right one

I think Martinez is trying to get a playmaker winger, if that makes sense.

Basically a like to like Pienaar replacement, and it has to be the right one

seemed as though mertens was the perfect. we've been linked with too many exciting players that i'm worried we'll end up with that barca kid. it can't be another youngster imo. was in dreamland when we were linked with mertens and shaqiri at the same time. if only!

seemed as though mertens was the perfect. we've been linked with too many exciting players that i'm worried we'll end up with that barca kid. it can't be another youngster imo. was in dreamland when we were linked with mertens and shaqiri at the same time. if only!
Oh yeah. We need someone experienced there. The right person could make us look 10x better, even better than Martinez's first season. Not surprised it's took time to buy, you're not going to get the perfect player in before July

Dzeko apparently off to Roma. Would have been perfect for Martinez and the back to goal striker.

Then again so would have Anichebe... FFS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back