Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have much worse squads - they need to buy a lot more than us - not sure how people don't get this.

And apart from the elusive playmaker/whatever... we are shopping in the same places for depth that they are for intended first-team superstars... kind of a snooty sentiment but it makes me feel better in the wake of our West Ham twitter-feud.

And apart from the elusive playmaker/whatever... we are shopping in the same places for depth that they are for intended first-team superstars... kind of a snooty sentiment but it makes me feel better in the wake of our West Ham twitter-feud.

i won't belittle our club and compare us to them tbh. we'll be back in the top 6 again this season - last season was a one-off where we had a lot of players in a WC then coming back here to play in europe as well as the league. we have a quality squad and patience is needed.

leave the fume for the end of the window.

That was very helpful Christopher.
lol i havent s
That was very helpful Christopher.
lol i havent seen him play any time recently so no idea how he has developed since then. Like milner for example, was an attacking midfielder/winger at leeds, became a further back utility midfielder, two different roles.

But he was good back in his day and could play that role amongst others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back