Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surly even if the sky money isn't due we could still spend as it's guaranteed....

this is what i always though. i don't know enough about finances and i don't think martinez is desperate atm when he feels we desperately need to spend £25m etc. right now.

let's be honest, our team right now should be good enough to beat watford anyway, so as long as we have that playmaker by the 2nd game i'm happy.

I can't wait to see us sign Pato, the crowd fuming on him when he doesn't challenge for headers, he scores a worldy, then gets injured.

I'm struggling with your thinking here chaps. Galloway and Browning would surely benefit from being out on loan: making 40 starts in the Championship has got to be better for their development than sitting on our bench every week, getting ten minutes every fifth or sixth game. To facilitate this, we need to bring in a 3rd CB. If the 3rd CB is going to be useful, and is intended to play semi-regulalrly, he needs to be better than Jonny Evans. Equally, if the 3rd CB is NOT intended to play much at all, then why the fudge would you spend £8m on him?

Evans on loan as 3rd CB I would be ok with ( presuming Stones stays). Evans as a starter? No thank you. Evans as a permanent transfer? No thank you.

Distin / Alcatraz played almost 40 games last year didnt they.

Say one of Browning, Galloway gets 20. Would that be better for their development than 40 championship games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back