Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem with Shaqiri is his name, really.

You can be utterly gash but when you're called Xerdan Shaqiri people will just think you're boss regardless.
I've only seen him play once and he single-handedly won Switzerland the game against Bulgaria, scoring a Bale-esque hat-trick.

Hate him ffs.

I think the problem with Shaqiri is his name, really.

You can be utterly gash but when you're called Xerdan Shaqiri people will just think you're boss regardless.
Certainly better than being called Gashi - and looking like a fish.

image.webp

It's all a merry-go-round.

We'll buy X off you assuming that we sell Y to so and so. If we get £a for Y then we'll give you £b for X. If we don't sell Y then we can look at a loan but can't commit to buy.

See McCarthy/Felliani. Had the latter not been sold the former would not have been purchased. Had we not burgled the extra £7m for the latter then the asking price for the former would not have been met.

What he said ^^^^^ :S - hit the nail on the head!

Certainly better than being called Gashi - and looking like a fish.
when my daughter was a little girl, she couldn't pronounce Noddy...she called him Noshy. I used to sing to her at bedtime "Noshy, the little man in a red and yellow car, Noshy, his tinkling bell means he's the happiest fellow in all Toy Town......"

Happy memories. I guess this is why I love summer transfer threads so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back