Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a joke. It's like good cop, bad cap. The only difference is for some people Martinez is the good cop and Bill the bad cop and for others it's the other way around. When the truth is far simpler. They're both on the same team and both responsible. Who cares which one it is.

Bill a good cop hahahahahaha

For what my opinion is worth, I reckon Martinez has had targets ( Ogbonna) I fancy us to get Evans and perhaps Januzai type player yet before the deadline.

3 players total £15m max

I'm going with:

Jonny Evans done deal.
Aaron Lennon done deal.
Striker - who knows but Austin or Hernandez would do for me.
#10 - some awesome South American uber-skilled crackpot maverick.

... oh, and John Stones leaving Finch Farm in tears at 11.59pm on August 31st.

I'm you except the Stones part. I hope he's committed to stay one more season for his development and England place

I prefer thinking about waking up after deadline day,log on to GOT,still hungover after an amazing start to the season and be completely and immediately brought back to life by seeing that beautiful smile from Martinez,surrounded by three phenomenal signings we only have dreamt of with a happy ,joyful Stones hanging over their shoulders,joining in in that incredibly positive atmosphere that has taken over at Goodison.
...that's some seriously good serotonin re-uptake inhibitor you're on...was it on prescription or,... you know...nudge nudge, wink wink? lol

Perhaps the reason why we're not getting our usual August daily dose of jarg links to players that we'll never sign is that a new era of responsible tabloid journalism is dawning.

Believe that and you'll believe anything ...

I think there's a chance we might see a signing for a winger soon now that the CL qualifiers are over and I'm not talking about Shaqiri.

I'm still so baffled about this whole No. 10 thing. I'm baffled as to who they'll be. I'm baffled where they'll play on the pitch. I'm just baffled.

...baffled.
If you say baffled enough times its like a new signing! lol

Come on blues, get Shaqiri please

Is it just me or does that video look slightly speeded up?
I think the general consensus is that Kone ain't that good. He is arguably the worst forward we've had since the days of Bernie Wright... quite what Harry Catterick saw in him still baffles me to this day.
Unfortunately Harrys health was starting to go down the pan at that stage whats Robertos excuse ? At least Bernie had something to offer in comic value maybe thats where Kone went wrong he should of arrived for his signing in a donkey jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back