Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunderland look favourite to take Januzaj. Either Utd still haven't forgiven us for Fellaini or he's a bargaining chip for Stones.

I would probably sell to Utd before Chelsea if that was the case. In fact if Stones is going (one way or another) I would make it a condition they sell us Januzaj.

We always seem to be looking for right kind of character and no matter how I turn it I cant see how Shaqiri fits in that mould.

He captains his country, doesn't he? I admit I don't know that much about the lad's personality, but surely he can't be that bad? Cracking player regardless.

@sportbillyblue
I assume you messed up your quote. Fair enough but in that game there was a move when he took control of the ball and dribbled from the edge of our box to the edge of theirs before messing up the pass to Naismith and was pulling away from the defenders during the dribble which is pretty impressive. There was a few moments like that.

He captains his country, doesn't he? I admit I don't know that much about the lad's personality, but surely he can't be that bad? Cracking player regardless.

Ive understanded that he's a bit of a tit but if Martinez really wants him Im defo in. You are right. You wont be captain just because youre good.

SIGN HIM BOBBY

If I'm 100% honest mate, I'm a bit peed off that we have to wait until after the season starts to sort out obvious issues with the squad.

I firmly believe that the window should close before the season starts.

I believe that should be the case as well so teams can solely concentrate on their football, but im willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they know what players they want and they are being patient to get hold of them. You would rather wait for Michelle Keegan then get Liz McDonald now.

Although if we end up with Emily Bishop once the transfer window is closed il be hugely disapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back