Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question becomes how many points will be lost due to waiting - and god i hope we are waiting rather than done.

With the quality of player being hawked around for the 10-15m mark, yarmolenko and shaqiri to name just two its a joke to pretend and defend Martinez lack of activity which a lot are doing.

For 25m we could have had say Dragovic or Kjaer in plus Yarmolenko or Shaqiri/Mertens, and thats money the club should easily have to spend. Plus we seem to be the only club going that doesnt f off the dead weight but let their contracts run down, Mcgeady, Gibson, Naismith, Kone all should have been given the green light to find a new club. Martinez is too scared about losing the dressing room now, something a strong manager doesnt fear

You mention Shaqiri who is being quoted at around 12-15 mil. We know however that Inter are desperate to sell. We also know that we are tight arses. Maybe that 12-15 becomes 8-10 once Shaqiri dismisses the likes of Stoke who would pay 12-15.

There were people on here that would've happily paid 10-15 for Deulofeu but we got a fantastic deal. Now if we'd bought Deulofeu and Shaqiri for A combined 25 mil would everyone be more excited because we spent big money? Instead we are probably waiting to get the deals we want which should allow us to get more players for better prices.

like others said money plus it actually is a growing league despite all the jokes about it

Precious much ? Anyhow wasn't be down on the MLS, just think that Giovinco still has a lot to offer at the highest levels of football and that is any of the top 5 European leagues.

He is right about Barkley. He looks athletically much better. Last season he looked a bit overweight and slow. In pre-season the opposite"

I was at the Villareal game and I thought Barkley looked heavy, particularly his legs. Sat in the Lower Bullens we got a close look in the 2nd. half.

To my eyes it appeared that quite a few of the senior players didn't look so sprightly and heavy in the legs ... the only exception being Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back