Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other links to players in the serie A seem a bit dubious, whenever i see the words "Everton are in a race with <insert Permier League team name here>" I straight away think; we won't get him then!

....usually Stoke or West Ham are the inserted parties...which leaves me but one option.....grrr:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Just watching MLS - can someone explain how a player of Sebastian Giovinco's quality has ended up there ? He would be a creative influence - got bags of pace to burn and a trick or two, always impressed me when I saw him for Juve, didn't get all that much time off the bench but wouldn't have expected him to go to America aged 26/27 !!
like others said money plus it actually is a growing league despite all the jokes about it

I'm made up with that press conference, after listening to people on here saying we're not going to sign anybody. I think it's great to hear from the horses mouth, we are going to sign 3 new players. Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back