Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UOTE="ijjysmith, post: 3743727, member: 6137"]If I'm 100% honest mate, I'm a bit peed off that we have to wait until after the season starts to sort out obvious issues with the squad.

I firmly believe that the window should close before the season starts.[/QUOTE]
Ijjy....Ijjy Mourinho.

I believe that should be the case as well so teams can solely concentrate on their football, but im willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they know what players they want and they are being patient to get hold of them. You would rather wait for Michelle Keegan then get Liz McDonald now.

Although if we end up with Emily Bishop once the transfer window is closed il be hugely disapointed

I'd get Keegan the day the window opened and stop fannying about.

Off work so just watched today's presser. Bobby seems pretty adamant and convinced we're getting 3 players in. So maybe we all need to chill out. Obviously we should have got them in before the season, would have been nice if a journo had asked why that hasn't happened. No doubt Bobby would have trotted out the 'right character' excuse . But really the local press need to start pushing the club on its murky finances. Only main worry is he admitted stones has been affected by Chelsea stuff, maintained he's not worried as we're not selling but think press will jump all over stones unsettled angle.

Precious much ? Anyhow wasn't be down on the MLS, just think that Giovinco still has a lot to offer at the highest levels of football and that is any of the top 5 European leagues.
wasn't really being defensive mate haha i know its not up there. just seems to hold an attraction to people outside the cash

We need a player with tha ability to get fouled on the edge of the box - with Baines, Mirallas and Barkley to take the freekicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back