Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's clearly given Kone preseason to essentially 'prove' himself and he's done nothing to convince us or the manager that he's good enough.
But yeah, said after Villarreal that he wants a striker, attacking midfielder and a defender.

it's fair enough given that he's been injured for the first two years - especially when we have a board as tight as ours. other teams could and would have just gone out and bought another striker.

it's fair enough given that he's been injured for the first two years - especially when we have a board as tight as ours. other teams could and would have just gone out and bought another striker.

Definitely mate.
I think the fact we paid £5m for him, on top of his wages for him essentially doing nothing for 2yrs Martinez wanted him to try and show us what he's all about, in an attempt to prove that he was worth the £5m (and wages) we paid for him.

Doubt he is going to London for a monthly meeting. He seen him last week and will probably on Sat (all being well with Bill's health).

Definitely mate.
I think the fact we paid £5m for him, on top of his wages for him essentially doing nothing for 2yrs Martinez wanted him to try and show us what he's all about, in an attempt to prove that he was worth the £5m (and wages) we paid for him.

I think he is fair enough to give him a second chance with preseason. I doubt he will start the derby or be first choice but unless he releases him or someone wants to buy him, he is an option.

Doubt he is going to London for a monthly meeting. He seen him last week and will probably on Sat (all being well with Bill's health).

Seen someone mention that a QPR Official was at Finch Farm during the weekend, and with Martinez being in London today, was saying that its about Charlie Austin.

defender, playmaker and striker. i think he was using the pre-season to see whether he needed another striker and thankfully has come to the conclusion that he does. i can't see it being someone like rondon for a mass amount of money though. if it's something that wasn't a priority a week ago, we're not going to be spending £12m-£15m for that player. our board don't work like that.
that's given me hope

Looks like I've missed loads today so can folk clarify

McCarthy has signed a 5 year deal
Mirallas is about to sign an extension?
Some kid from Argentina is on trial currently and we want him on loan?
Bobby is in London?
Stones head has been turned so is he going/staying turned in a Lescott way or turned as in "who's that weirdo who keeps following me" Kind of way?
Someone has put a bid in for Rondon?
Charlie Austin mentioned again

Finally England pummelled Australia this morning

have I missed anything else?

Looks like I've missed loads today so can folk clarify

McCarthy has signed a 5 year deal
Mirallas is about to sign an extension?
Some kid from Argentina is on trial currently and we want him on loan?
Bobby is in London?
Stones head has been turned so is he going/staying turned in a Lescott way or turned as in "who's that weirdo who keeps following me" Kind of way?
Someone has put a bid in for Rondon?
Charlie Austin mentioned again

Finally England pummelled Australia this morning

have I missed anything else?

...RM is aiming to bring in 3 more signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back