Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't anyone else worried that we might be signing a 26 year old for reasonably big money who has had one season in the premier league?
Remember the last player we signed from a relegated team who scored 10+ goals!

That said I do reckon Austin would be a great signing

the thing with austin is the same as what i said about rondon a few hours back. up until a couple of days ago martinez wasn't seriously exploring the possibility of getting another striker. the only way i could see us splashing the fee is if we don't buy the playmaker permanently and instead loan one. we haven't got money growing on trees so i doubt we're going to be spending £40m on the 3 players. well i highly doubt that's our budget, it's probably more £25m ish. if you loan the playmaker and buy the striker outright you're going to be playing the striker more.

seeing as there was no real interest two days ago, i doubt our manager is going to just decide that we need a whole new formation 3 days before the season. i'd like austin, who knows it could be a buy now, pay next summer deal, but i have my doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back