Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
......there's certainly been money on 'Everton -Charlie Austin's next club' because it's listed as one of the most popular bets on Oddschecker headlines.

I remember when Villa fans thought Moyes was leaving us to join them. His odds tumbled from 20-1 to 4-1 on within hours. The bookies stopped taking bets for a bit.

Then Alex McGliesh was announced.

I remember when Villa fans thought Moyes was leaving us to join them. His odds tumbled from 20-1 to 4-1 on within hours. The bookies stopped taking bets for a bit.

Suppose they got the negative Scottish part right

It baffles me that people think we could get austin for less than £10m. I'd be very surprised if we went for austin considering Martinez has said previously that he isn't interested in him. But there's no doubt that we need another decent centre forward as it's become clear Kone isn't good enough.

Didnt bobby say in that followtonians interview he wont have the 28m to spend this summer. Austin would take a massive chunk out of that and id much prefer a playmaker and centre back

Unless............ its a swap deal for kone, mcgeady and naismith wink wink

....I was just reporting what is now the most popular bet on Oddschecker. It doesn't mean it's going to happen but some folk clearly think it will. Teddy Sherringham was on radio yesterday singing the lads praises for his ability on the pitch and his attitude off it, would be a welcome addition.

....I was just reporting what is now the most popular bet on Oddschecker. It doesn't mean it's going to happen but some folk clearly think it will. Teddy Sherringham was on radio yesterday singing the lads praises for his ability on the pitch and his attitude off it, would be a welcome addition.

I've been told he has a serious cocaine problem, that comes from a Spurs supporter I know.

Or alternatively we shouldn't go near either of them. Pato hasn't fulfilled his potential and Honda is 29 and I am sure we could get better quality for the kind of money needed.

Good point. Pato was class but injuries stopped him. Would like a experi ce player like Honda so Barkley can learn from him

I've been told he has a serious cocaine problem, that comes from a Spurs supporter I know.

He was simply repeating the word 'Charlie' whilst heaping praise on it's merits on the pitch, whilst cruelly being placed in an interview situation where it made sense in the context of another team's player? That's terrible.

I'd prefer that big Venezuelan fella cos he is Venezuelan but also appears silky for a man of his stature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back