Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle have been in negotiations for a few weeks, had a 13 million pound bid rejected.

Now some of you think Martinez being in London is a sure thing we are signing Austin for under 10 million.

Seriously people, it's like saying Man City are going to buy John Stones from us for 16 million.

Get a grip.

I heard through the proverbial grapevine that Stoke are interested in Austin. Can you confirm?

I think that's his trump card, hes like a charmer, so when he goes, its a done deal, you cant turn him down, hes just too good.

its those adjectives he throws in. irresistible to humans
Was just going to say the same thing!

Footballers, especially strikers, can be real prima donnas and if you have the actual main man coming down to tell you how phenomenal you are and tell you how this will be a great moment in your footballing career how can you say no?

Latest Everton news on transfers, we are actively looking for new signings

526536567-urban-poverty-gettyimages.jpg

....Ladbrokes have gone from 5-1 to 7-4 in a very short space of time. I don't think it takes much money to move this market but there is clearly dosh going on Austin.

Apparently his mother has a shop in Old Swan.

....Ladbrokes have gone from 5-1 to 7-4 in a very short space of time. I don't think it takes much money to move this market but there is clearly dosh going on Austin.

Apparently his mother has a shop in Old Swan.
I heard he's an Everton fan but likes Spurs style of play.

Beginning to think Everton sign who the fans tell them to. Deulofeu, Lukaku, Besic and maybe Austin hmmm I mean players that are realistic of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back