Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In lower leagues generally
Scored one in two over a few seasons in the Championship which is a relatively decent league then translated that record to the Premier League.

He had to have come from somewhere and the somewhere he came from he scored goals.
A lot of goals

Scored one in two over a few seasons in the Championship which is a relatively decent league then translated that record to the Premier League.

He had to have come from somewhere and the somewhere he came from he scored goals.
A lot of goals
I'm just being realistic about his record, sorry to piss on everyone's parade. After he bags 20 for us next season I'll change my mind on his proven goalscorer status.

Reactions: FTY
Austin has got Beattie Mrk 2 written all over him. Can't understand why people are getting THIS excited about him.

No doubt the lad can finish, but we've yet to sign anyone that can create for Lukaku, never mind an expensive rotation option.

if he signed i've got a good feeling he'd do well here tbh. loved beattie but i knew he wouldn't do well here, his scoring record was far away from austin's.

if he signed i've got a good feeling he'd do well here tbh. loved beattie but i knew he wouldn't do well here, his scoring record was far away from austin's.

He's just a poacher though mate, to me anyway.

If we sign him and no creative player then I don't think it makes us anymore exciting.

Maybe just me though buddy, I've been wrong a lot before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back