Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's just a poacher though mate, to me anyway.

If we sign him and no creative player then I don't think it makes us anymore exciting.

Maybe just me though buddy, I've been wrong a lot before.

There's loads of creativity in this side, it's just the way they were set up and played that's been the issue.

You think Baines, Coleman, Mirallas, Cleverley, Barkley, Osman, Peinnar , McGeady and Delefeou can't make things happen??

There is no miracle man who'd going to come in and resolve all our issues, it runs deeper than that. Baines was again one of the most productive players in the league last year so no one is coming in who's doing much better than him anyway.

It's how we play, 2 strikers make them sit deeper and automatically frees up space for our attacking midfielders especially a striker like Austin who can play with his back to goal and does have excellent movement.

Im not sticking up for him, just thinking about Kone's record when he came in and we expected goals. Same with Austin, might not be worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back