Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember thinking he had a good first step, but not terribly great when it came to long speed. Could be wrong.
No you're right. He doesn't have a terrible top speed but he's definitely more quick than fast. It's one of the reasons why he's a better No10 than a winger.

Hmm who's he waiting for...

CL41LsdWUAEpwQR.jpg

But Barkley plays central anyway, our playmaker probably won't start in the natural No.10 position
Martinez has said he wants to move Barkley back this season which I agree is best for him so that definitely frees up the No10 position. If Shaqiri is being bought he's being bought to play in the center.

We don't need a no10 as such, just any player in the world who can spot, and then successfully thread a through ball. Oh, and our team needs to do that whole movement-off-the-ball thing in order for that to work too!

Martinez has said he wants to move Barkley back this season which I agree is best for him so that definitely frees up the No10 position. If Shaqiri is being bought he's being bought to play in the center.

He won't move him back until later in the season though, unless there's lots of injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back