Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely, the main reason Jose is after Stones now is to get him before his rivals come in for him. Almost a tactical move to prevent his rivals from getting stronger.
Stopping them from getting stronger this season and having him for next season. There's still 7 weeks to go in the window so I can see Utd and City pushing the price up a lot by then. I thought Stones and Jags were both good today so at least it looks like it won't effect him too much.

Stopping them from getting stronger this season and having him for next season. There's still 7 weeks to go in the window so I can see Utd and City pushing the price up a lot by then. I thought Stones and Jags were both good today so at least it looks like it won't effect him too much.

Erm mate...

lol watford to bid shaqiri
6553c3ff0c006fbbc3b628dd7eb90460.jpg

jesus, they really are puffed up after one game in PL :) adorable

Erm mate...

He's gone back in time so it's as though today didn't happen. Clever really.

I got sucked into believing the Austin thing, but I reckon fee+wages+his affinity with London will mean a move across town for him to Spurs/WH (whichever takes him). The bookies putting at us evens thingy probably meant nothing but a wave of hopeful toffees fluttering on the basis of a couple of ostentatious beauts on twittersphere.

I would love another real striking option of his ilk btw, and was hopeful that Martinez had realigned his priorities accordingly after seeing pre-season Kone but can't see us splashing/convincing him. Shaqiri would be immense, anyway, and that CB sounds promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back