Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We scored 2 today without a number 10 but we conceded 2. We need a AM but we can't be conceding 2 at home to the likes of Watford. AND people want to sell stones, unbelievable.
With someone like Shakiri and Barkley further back maybe we won't turn the ball over in midfield so much and get hit on the counter?

But we shouldn't sell Stones.

Today proved we need a boss striker to partner Lukaku, Shaqiri for many reasons, a number 10 to split the defence and feed the striker(s) and serious competition for Jagielka and Stones. Get all them, big doubt but if we do then we will be sound.

Hmmmmmm. I doubt Jose is that much of a knee-jerker.
I don't think it is knee-jerk, he wants Stones. Looks like he was prepared to wait a year because Stones would benefit from a year playing first team football which he may not have got at Chelsea, maybe now he might think Stones could play a lot more in the Chelsea back line than he originally thought.

I don't think it is knee-jerk, he wants Stones. Looks like he was prepared to wait a year because Stones would benefit from a year playing first team football which he may not have got at Chelsea, maybe now he might think Stones could play a lot more in the Chelsea back line than he originally thought.

Utter drivel mate. Telling me that Stones would displace Cahill or Terry? Plus Ivanovic can easily slot into Centre Half plus they have Zouma ! Not convinced they want Stones for the now.

Utter drivel mate. Telling me that Stones would displace Cahill or Terry? Plus Ivanovic can easily slot into Centre Half plus they have Zouma ! Not convinced they want Stones for the now.

There is no need to sugar coat your replies, I'm a big boy you can tell me what you think.
My reasons for thinking he might up the anti on Stones is that Chelsea play a lot of games in a season, Terry is no spring chicken, can he be relied on for all the challenges a team in the running for four trophies have to face. Also Jose is ruthless, he will change players, no matter who, if they aren't getting results. One more thing, they aren't strapped for a few quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back