Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place will explode if Shakiri does go to stoke in the end
GIF-angry-Chris-Farley-fuming-mad-GIF.gif

I wanna see the visual evidence i.e. of some Potteries scally doppelganger of him spotted knocking round outside the ground.

This place would snap in half though if it came to fruition.

Some freelance journalist claiming that Shaqiri is 90% done, just a bit of loan fee negotiating apparently but who knows.

Also says he has good Everton connections because his dad's a non executive director.

Some freelance journalist claiming that Shaqiri is 90% done, just a bit of loan fee negotiating apparently but who knows.

Also says he has good Everton connections because his dad's a non executive director.
It might come down to money. I'm pretty sure Inter don't want to loan him because they need to free up the money for another signing. If that is the reason the fans have every reason to explode.

There is no reason, ever, to play Barry, Barkley, Cleverley and McCarthy. That's diabolical.

Choose two of the four, and give them chance to gel, ffs. Barry ought to be a player, as Osman has become, who is more effective from the bench. Cleverley is never, ever, ever a wide midfielder, and not a 'number 10', so it ought to be two from three of him, McCarthy and Barkley. McCarthy isn't good enough to automatically command a starting role. In fact, none of them are.

Then we're forgetting Besic, who imo offers more than Barry nowadays. So it's two from five. The fact that Cleverley has been brought in and will likely be shoe-horned into the starting xi stinks.
It does make you wonder what the long term objective is for our team. That's a lot of big wages on long term contracts for in my view 2 positions and there's also Gibson to consider too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back