Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Southampton game I avoided any words from him as I knew I'd lose it.

He was actually harsh on them after that game and used stern words like "soft" goals to give away. He was still talking about getting momentum and a good run of performances together at that moment in time, which unfortunately never happened.

We got dicked 3-0 by Southampton and he comes out with "We didnt deserve that, we played really well" or some other kind of bollox.

Deplorable. @davek

But I still back the fella, as long as he does the business on the pitch this season he can chat as many bubbles as he wants.
What manager doesn't chat that sort of bollocks though?

It goes with the territory.

Guy I work with is a steward at Wolves and says Sako is very hit and miss.

Great with the ball at his feet can leave players for dead with one run then next he'll do one too many step overs and fall on his ass. Can smash a freekick into the top corner from 25 yards but the next one will hit the corner flag or the top of the stand.

Says he's got a great attitude though stuck with the club and his misses is fit....

It means that just because you don't agree with a popular opinon that it means you are wrong.

Lemmings, small creatures that follow each other blindly to their deaths.

It is a myth created by Disney that lemmings throw themselves off cliffs.

I think and this is just me, I think we looked at a top class Kev replacement, Shakira and Mertens, I now think, that maybe Mirallas has indicated he wants to stay, for now, thus meaning the need isnt as great, Kev on 1 wing, Gezza on the other, with Buckfast McGeady, Pienaar, probably The Clev as back up. We defo lack another winger, but I really think that will be Lennon. It all changes tho if Kev does koff, not sure it changes if McGeady does tho.
I think Martinez may look for that playmaker, to be a winger. Like Pienaar, just faster and fitter. Obviously hard to find but if it is found, we could be playing 433 a lot more next season. Which I'm happy with.

Guy I work with is a steward at Wolves and says Sako is very hit and miss.

Great with the ball at his feet can leave players for dead with one run then next he'll do one too many step overs and fall on his ass. Can smash a freekick into the top corner from 25 yards but the next one will hit the corner flag or the top of the stand.

Says he's got a great attitude though stuck with the club and his misses is fit....

We've got enough of those types already... give us consistency Bobby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back