Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

All of these sh!te targets of ours going elsewhere to clubs that will finish in the bottom half of the table makes me happy.

Step forward, Virgil Van Dijk

You alright mate, not seen you about much, banned I expect? He's alright mate, since that thing with the bloke I mentioned a while back, seems to be making good progress.
I heard he got lightly maimed. Don't know how someone can do that to another person on a night out. They ever catch him?

It hasn't stopped Stoke signing players.
Here in NZ we normally hear very little about Stoke. But the past month or so that has changed dramatically. Now Stoke's transfer activity leads our prime time news broadcasts and is front page newspaper story. Honestly, I come on to GOT these days mainly to just escape news about friggin' Stoke ...

I heard he got lightly maimed. Don't know how someone can do that to another person on a night out. They ever catch him?

Nope, nothing mate, and they've closed the case now so they've admitted defeat which is a shame. How's work been, see your boss was in the news again, can't stop putting it about can he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back